What does it mean to live a fulfilling life? To be happy? How do you want to live your life to be for the years to come?
To me living a full life, began with asking questions that I didn’t know the answers to and diving deep within myself to discover some of the answers to my questions.
Click HERE to watch this episode.
I don’t think before that I ever really asked myself honestly… what do I want? what would really make me happy? where do I want to go and how do I want to be? and how do I want to feel? and do I have the courage to make those changes in my life when the future is so uncertain?
But what if I’m too afraid…well then, I realised that I would never be able to live, live a life that was true to my uniqueness, perhaps not a life for everyone, but for me it was perfect.
“So I embarked on writing my life on my own terms and to become the author of my own unique story.”
The only person I will live my entire life with, is myself.
To me living a full life – began with asking questions that I didn’t know the answers to and diving deep within myself to discover some of the answers to my questions.
I don’t think before that I ever really asked myself honestly, what do I want, what would really make me happy, where do I want to go and how do I want to be and do I want to feel and do I have the courage to make those changes in my life when the future is so uncertain?
But what if I’m too afraid, well then I realised that I would never be able to live, live a life that was true to my uniqueness, perhaps not a life for everyone, but for me it was perfect. Perhaps I was afraid of what others might think of my decisions and they wanted something different for me, I wondered would have the courage to make such significant changes in my life and I pushes aside fear and so I embraced trust.
This allowed me to move more towards a life that I had dreamed of and I embarked on writing my life on my own terms and to become the author of my own unique story.
I am so far from getting it perfect but here as some of my tips to live your life to the fullest and to find your true compass.
TIPS TO LIVE YOUR DREAM LIFE
- Life isn’t about finding, it’s about creating.
- It might begin as a dream, but that dream can turn into reality.
- Have a clear picture of your ideal life – what do you want? And why?
- Dream your ideal life and believe it to be true.
- What would a perfect day in your dream life be – see the details, where do you live, what do you do? Who is surrounding you, what impact do you have on others?
- Of most importance – how do you feel.
- Feelings have a tremendous effect on following your inner compass.
- If the life your imagining doesn’t bring you joy – then perhaps there is a misalignment. Perhaps you’re not being true to you and just maybe s its someone else’s dream for you, or what society expects of you and remember the things that we hold dear to us – is the way to craft a life as unique as you are.
- What are my passions?
- What are my interests?
- What are the most important things to me?
- Having a clear picture of this – allows you to follow your true essence.
- Living life with your unique values, is unknown, can be challenging and holds many uncertainties. There are no guarantees in life – so all you can do is trust.
- But if you don’t choose to live life for you – then life – and others will make the choices for you.
I wanted to remind you, to embrace life, live life to the fullest, live a full lived life, it not about having its more about being. We don’t get peace and happiness in our lives, unless we find peace within ourselves, deep within our hearts.
You have the power to change your life, let go of expectations of others and live your own best life.
Next PostCHANGE OF PLAN?
Author Passion Harvest